2012年5月6日日曜日

Kenko Reflexology - Orchard Central

Orchard Central is my favourite haunt on weekends and one of the malls I choose to keep coming back to spend my money at. A big chunk of that spend goes to my weekly massages at Kenko Reflexology. For those who are not familiar with the chain, Kenko's has many outlets all over Singapore, and in Orchard Road alone, you can find Kenko's at Tanglin, Somerset 313 and Orchard Central. The reasons why I love OC Kenko's?
1. My favorite masseuse is there! Her name is Lai, and she is the best masseuse I have ever encountered! She has been massaging me before I got pregnant, when I got pregnant and after I gave birth. She is the only masseuse at Kenko OC who has experience at massaging pregnant women. She does fantastic lie-down massage (aromatherapy with or without oils), perfect foot, shoulder and back massages (which you can do with clothes on) and great head massages too. Basically just tell her what you like (hard, harder, soft, softer) and which part you want to target most and let her do her magic! Her clientele include pregnant ladies, Indonesian Chinese businessmen, expatriates, Japanese and even famous people like ex- Japan prime minister Koizumi Junichiro.
Lai is always fully booked on weekends and she's off on most Mondays, so if you really want her to do your massage, don't forget to call up and make an appointment first! Apart from Lai, my husband also gets his head massaged by a lady named May, who does a pretty good job too.
2. The reclining sofa chairs at Kenko OC are the most comfortable chairs I've ever come across for you to fall asleep in when getting your foot massaged!!! Only Kenko OC has those chairs, I don't know why Kenko doesn't just buy more of those chairs for every outlet, because they are just SOOO comfy!
3. OC runs lots of mall promotions which gives consumers like us more value for our spend. There's also lots of free gifts etc. Over the past 12 months, I've signed up for 12 sessions of foot & shoulder massage twice. I got $30 worth of OC vouchers back when I charged to MasterCard, got a free toaster once and in my birthday month, could use the free $10 voucher given by OC to offset my package.

Kenko specializes in reflexology massage. For first timers, it might hurt a little where you are most tense, but after an hour you will return home feeling relaxed and refreshed! It is also not expensive with 1hour treatments ranging between $45-$100 depending on what type of massages you prefer.
They are flexible with package usage, and me and my husband share our packages. For our 60min foot, hand and shoulder package, we can also sometimes just do 30mins foot massage only. If you like a good massage that gets under your skin and helps relieve that sore back or stiff shoulders, try Kenko's today.
You can call +65 65090303 to make reservations at Kenko OC.
The picture attached shows the ambience of Kenko OC waiting area which is right next to the fish spa. Baby and hubby wait for me as I finish my back massage.

0 件のコメント: