2013年8月8日木曜日

Facial at Kose Beauty Centre

Had my first facial experience at the Kose Beauty Centre at Isetan Scotts yesterday, and I must say it was one of the best facials I've ever had!
My beautician was a kind looking lady named Linda and she was really professional and obviously has lots of experience and knows exactly what she's doing.
I started my treatment at 330pm and it was a wonderful and restful experience that ended at 530pm. Linda recommended me the $95 treatment with charcoal mask and lymphatic massage which was good for detox - to counter my crazy hormonal changes which were causing my skin to break out in some areas with acne.
First she cleansed my face then left me to rest for about 10minutes before proceeding to steam my face for a generous 15minutes, followed by suction massage to remove blackheads etc. Thereafter, I drifted off to sleep every once in a while as my face was luxuriously soaked in sekkisei lotion mask, given a fantastic face and neck massage, and finally coated in a ultra cooling charcoal face mask which covered all parts of my face except my nostrils. I probably had the charcoal mask on for almost half an hour but it was so cooling and comfortable, I was in heaven.
Linda also gave me lots of good tips on what I should do to keep my skin under control during the rest of my pregnancy and after birth. I was so pleased with myself that I made the effort to walk in & enquire about the facial services since I had tried to search online for details on their treatments but had not managed to find an updated online page. Basic Treatments start from $70 for moisturizing & whitening and the detox treatments are around $90-$95. they also do eyebrow trimming for $10.
Although they hardly publicize about the beauty center, it is relatively popular judging from how they are booked out for the whole long weekend! The beauty centre and hair salon are located within the same place on level 2 Isetan Scotts. I love how they run it like a no frills establishment as there are no separate waiting areas, extensive menus etc. The product speaks volumes I guess, and the beauticians really have what it takes to make you want to come back for more!
Purchase $200 or more of Kose products at Takashimaya and enjoy 50% off Kose facial or hair services at the beauty centre. (For month of August 2013). I'm going to stock up on my sekkisei lotion and enjoy this promotion as I want to go for another facial before I give birth in 3 weeks!

0 件のコメント: