You realize that you've gotten to a certain age when you always order the same thing at fast food restaurants. You've probably already tried every item on that menu and know exactly which one is your favorite. You've also tried different combinations of portions to know exactly which will fill u up or satisfy that craving. You might even know exactly which promotional items to order to maximize your value for money.
If you are like me, then congratulations, you've reached the stage where fast food is really fast for you, as you save alot of time not having to ponder over the menu, and deciding if u need an upsized meal, or if you should order ala carte or a family sized meal.
Here's a list of my usual favourites - please share yours via my blog poll
1. McDonalds - Double Cheeseburger French Fries
2. Burger King/ Hungry Jacks - Mushroom Swiss single + chicken tenders
3. Kentucky Fried Chicken - 2 piece Original Recipe Fried chicken + mash potato + popcorn chicken
4. Mos Burger - Fish burger + Mos Chicken & side salad + fat fries in SIN & teriyaki chicken burger in HKG. Also the milk tea!!!
5. Carls Junior - Portobello mushroom burger& salad with chicken strips!
6. Long John Silvers - 2 piece chicken combo + slaw (request for more crispies!!!)
7. Popeyes - Cajun fries & biscuit please!
8. First Kitchen (Japan) - fried potato with mentai mayo sauce! (yes, Japanese refer to French fries as fu-rai-do po-ta-to)
DID U KNOW?
16Feb2012 11am-10pm is Burger King's All Chicken Day! All chicken items are 1 for 1.