2012年7月30日月曜日

La Maison Du Chocolat - Hong Kong

Where do you go for an unforgettable chocolate experience on a HOT HOT summer's day in Hong Kong??
Try La Maison Du Chocolat, located on basement one of The Lee Gardens in Causeway Bay (Shop B03A - +852 2907 2002), open 10am-830pm everyday. I love this particular cafe as it is situated right in the middle of a classy building and you either look at Hermes furniture, Louis Vuittom showcase or Dior models whilst you enjoy your chocolate. The big brown carpet and sofas are also perfect for my cruising baby who loves a good crawl or climb...
To cool off I ordered le petite pot de glace (small pot of ice-cream) dark chocolate flavor, and a William's Pear Nectar. Both were delicious, but pity there was no ice provided for the fruit nectar for a even cooler effect.
The ice-cream is hkd58 per pot (almost sgd10) but for chocolate connossiers, it is worth every dollar.
La Maison Du Chocolat's cakes are also to die for. Their signature Delice cake is so good you have to place a preorder if you want it in a decent size (4-6 people portion). I bought an andalousie entremet off the counter for my girl friend's birthday and she loved it! Nothing beats a good chocolate cake for a lady's birthday!
Whilst buying my friend's cake, I conveniently got a red fruits chocolate tube and a chocolate eclair for me and hubby to pig out after dinner this evening.
Of course the last item that never fails to impress is La Maison Du Chocolat's chocolate truffles!!! My good friend from Paris used to get them for me everytime he visited Singapore and the truffles are to die for!
Chocolates are known to make people happy and I have tested and proven that La Maison Du Chocolat's chocolates definitely give me a Happiness High!

0 件のコメント: