2013年6月6日木曜日

T.Akademi - The Art of Japanese Tea - A Taste of Hokkaido flavors in Singapore

On my way to one of my sales calls, I stumbled upon this Hokkaido Oasis tucked away in a corner of China Square, just off the fringes of the CBD bordering upon Chinatown.
T.Akademi brought out the Japanese otaku in me. I liked their very "anime" inspired logo, and who wouldn't look twice at those delicious drinks made with Hokkaido milk and in a myriad of Hokkaido flavors like yubari melon, wild berries, lavender...
The main dessert were egg balls filled with interesting flavors like sea salt caramel, royal milk tea, wild berries and other popular flavors like matcha, vanilla and Azuki red bean.
I tried a wild berries milk tea with collagen jelly and I loved it! Collagen jelly will be my substitute for pearls in tea moving forward. For a pregnant lady, I think this place could very well be my next regular hangout on hot afternoons in the CBD. Who wouldn't want to contribute a little more to 美白 with collagen jelly and 幸福 with those delicious 幸福焼き. Can't wait to bring my hubby (who is another jelly and tea junkie) to this joint when he gets back from his business trip this weekend!

0 件のコメント: