2012年2月25日土曜日

Uncle Sams Claypot at City Square

We went back to City Square last Thurs to make an exchange on the organic baby snack I had bought.
Took me a really long time to decide what to eat for lunch, as I was determined to find a "best value for money" lunch deal.
After walking from one end of the food court to the other, I chanced upon Uncle Sam's Claypot - a restaurant I had previously dined at back in the days when I was still working in Shenton Way. It used to be one of the good lunch places known for it's prompt & good service and the food quality was considered above average.
The CitySquare outlet was alot quieter than it's Shenton Way outlet, but it had a $8.90 lunch deal for a main + beverage + dessert.
I decided to order their famous claypot chicken rice (boneless) + homemade barley + ice kachang with an extra duck & salted vegetable soup on the side. Total damage for within $15 for a very tasty & relatively healthier meal.
Even got to leisurely feed Kyo who liked the baby chair and got excited at the view of trees swaying in the wind just behind our table.

0 件のコメント: