2012年7月18日水曜日

COMBI F2 Onehand Stroller - 片手で曲がれる、たためる、持ち運べる

I've always wanted to get an umbrella stroller that would be easy to take along when we travel abroad. In Singapore we use a Stokke, but when we travel to countries like Hong Kong, it is just not practical to have to lug such a big stroller along which I am unable to handle on my own when I am alone with baby.

Imagine how happy I was when I discovered that Combi had launched a new stroller in Jan 2012 that was precisely meant for single-hand maneuvering. A stroller that is perfect for take-along travel and visits to theme parks.

Here is my list of reasons the Combi F2 is my perfect stroller option:
1. You can close it and open it with one hand, perfect for those moments when you need to quickly hop into a taxi with a screaming baby in the other hand (or a sleeping baby but lots of shopping bags)
2. It weighs a mere 3.3kg light. I have tried holding previous older Combi strollers. 3.3kg vs 4kg is a big difference for mums like me who do not have impressive upper or lower arm strength.
3. This stroller when folded can be hung around the arm or rolled along the floor. I find it more convenient to hold than an umbrella!
4. It was perfect for this steering wheel and gear toy we bought from ELC. My baby loves to sit and pretend she is steering her own stroller!
5. The F2 comes in 6 colors and even a Disney Mickey mouse version. You can also buy accessories like wheel caps and seat covers and rain cover to create your own personalized look. I chose the cyan colored wheels and seat cover as add ons.
6. The original mesh seat that comes with the stroller is great for hot sunny countries.
7. The bag holder beneath the stroller is big enough to hold shopping or your baby bag. You can also hang your baby bag over the top handles and he stroller won't topple. That's how sturdy it is despite it's light weight!
8. The wheels can be locked easily without having to bend over backwards.
9. A simple strap at the back of the seat allows you to adjust the height of the seat back, so that baby can lie down and have a rest when sleepy.

Only catch is the F2 has not yet been released outside of Japan. I had to get my dear friend in Tokyo to help me take it back after ordering it online.

Special Thanks to my beloved Lingちゃん for helping me lug the stroller back to Singapore from Japan. 本当にお疲れ様でした!

Good news is this stroller is now available for sale in Singapore and Hong Kong! I saw it retailing at Isetan NEX for SGD398 only!

For more details, check this link: http://combi.com.hk/detail.asp?catid=80922&subcatid=80921&pdtid=658507

0 件のコメント: