2012年3月1日木曜日

High Tea at The Landmark Robochon Cafe

It was not difficult to get a table at the Robochon Tea Salon at The Landmark on a weekday.
You can mix and match a combination of savory (mini sandwiches), pastries (scones) and/or desserts (beautiful array of cakes) when you order the high tea set for 2. It comes with your choice of tea or coffee, but we chose to change our drinks to the cold tea selections instead. I had a mint & lime tea freeze & she had a passionfruit raspberry freeze. Both were fantastic and very thirst quenching. The desserts and scones were lovely too. We didn't order any sandwiches this time as we remembered my husband's experience with the bread at Robochon and how it was expensive yet did not live up to expectations.
It was disappointing that the gelato sculpting counter they used to have has since been removed, as I was really looking forward to getting a "flower" for dessert.
Unfortunately there was also no baby chairs available so I had to hold my baby in arms whilst my baby's best friend went exploring down the aisles of The Landmark, making friends and popping into one too many expensive boutiques along the way.

0 件のコメント: