2012年4月29日日曜日

My New Samsung Washing Machine

Why do I love the Samsung washing machine? The air wash sanitization function provided by Samsung washer + dryer is essential to my family as it helps us clean my baby's toys, blankets, sheets, pillows etc via steaming every couple of days. My old one wrecked after being used extensively for 3+years. We found ourselves back at Harvey Norman looking for a replacement the next day, and we just couldn't accept any washing machines without the air wash function.
We once again bought the Samsung washer + dryer, but this time a 7kg drum load which can dry up to 4kg. It is not only water efficient, there is a Eco cycle that cleans a full load within 1 hour and an express wash function that washes a load within 30mins. The best part is a new functionality known as the drum cleaning which can remove lint etc after a wash.
There was also an immediate discount of $300, so we got the machine at $899. Plus when charged to AMEX platinum card, we get 10X points for our purchase. All in all a great purchase! I love my new machine!

0 件のコメント: