2012年4月26日木曜日

Web Search Kang Mae Jiun Adeline

Have you ever wondered what comes up when you do a web search on your own name?
I tried this today to test what footprints I have left over the years in cyberspace and was pleasantly surprised! Searched google with my full name "Kang Mae Jiun Adeline"
Top of the search came my submission for a contest by Zuji where I had shared my travel secret around an experience I have had in Hokkaido Kushiro. 読んでいる時には懐かしい! If you are interested in what I actually wrote, you can go to the following link: http://travelsecrets.com.sg/index.php?task=read&id=2270
Also some page from FASS (faculty of arts and social sciences) naming those students eligible for single major came up and also the page from the new balance real run that published my race completion details.
My Facebook profile also came up when I searched Adeline Kang. Interestingly it was the right Adeline Kang - haha 
Another interesting discovery is that my placing in the new balance run was 287=18 and my Zuji travel secret is also secret 18 out of 77!!! This coincides with my birthday which is also on the 18th!!! 
I'm just glad my footsteps in cyberspace is not incriminating in anyway.

0 件のコメント: