2012年5月3日木曜日

My Technogel and Tempur Neck Pillows

Before I discovered technogel, I always used the Tempur. We used the Tempur on the plane and on our sofa. We also bought proper Tempur sleeping pillows. But I've always felt that the Tempur neck pillow was kind of heavy and hard, so for more than 1 hour usage it would leave my shoulders numb. Even if the initial sensation was comfort & relaxation, end result was not as good as I would hope for.
Lo & behold, I stumbled across technogel at Goods Of Desire in Hong Kong (Silvercord, TST). I brought home the flyer, discussed with hubby, then we went back together to try it out at the store. We ended up buying the neck pillow which was on special sale. Now I can't do without it! It is just sooo comfortable. Softer than the Tempur but provides adequate support nonetheless. However, I think the best for me is the neck pillow. I will not get the sleep pillows as they are too soft. Tempur sleep pillows are probably better for long time sleep. But sometimes I use the technogel neck pillow as my bedtime sleep pillow, and it works just fine too.
For mothers of infants who wake up every few hours, good sleep is ultra important as we get so little of it! Invest in a good pillow today and you won't regret it!
Unfortunately I'm not sure where you can buy technogel pillows in Singapore. I've not come across them yet in Singapore, only in Hong Kong.

0 件のコメント: