2012年8月30日木曜日

Great Deals in Singapore

Who says you can only get good discounts during the Great Singapore Sale? I'm always on the prowl for good discounts. Here's sharing my best finds:
1. Cotton On Kids - look for the $10 and below rack where you can get last season's T-shirts, rompers, tights and pants at a steal. I bought 2 nice tops at $10 each and a pair of tights at $5. Some belts and accessories from past season are also discounted by more than 50%. I got a belt for my baby for only $2! PJs are also on sale at $30 for 2 sets (usual price $24.90 for 1 set) I bought 1 set of long sleeves and long pants PJs and another short sleeves and short pants PJs.
2. Toys'R Us - Looking for a kitchen set for your toddler/child? Toys'R Us has a good collection on sale! Amongst them, there is a "my first kitchen set" that is only $49.95
Some of the wooden toys are also cheaper than at Mothercare. A wooden shape sorter I wanted to buy was $24 at Mothercare but only $21.95 at Toys'R Us!
If your child is at the stage where she/he likes to look after other babies, Toys'R Us also has a huge variety of fake babies and accessories in all different price ranges for you to choose from.
Another good buy is the Cookie Monster Letter Lunch which is $8 off now if you have the Toys'R Us card. My baby loves this toy and is always amused at how it swallows the food.
3. Daiso - what can be better than $2 deals?? Well, instant noodle fans will be glad to know that you can now get Tokyo Noodle at Daiso! (they even have flavors like pepper chicken and kimchi!!) Other great buys include toys like make believe kitchen cookery set & teapot set, a new hyped-about melamine sponge (just add water and clean water scale, finger marks and tough stains without detergent), and a whole new range of hello kitty and Sanrio items!!!

I'll keep updating this space with new and latest deals I've come across so do bookmark this page!

0 件のコメント: