2012年11月28日水曜日

Vegetarian series - Hong Kong Suzuki Cafe

If you like Japanese wafu style pasta and menu that's Japanese high tea cafe styled, you'll definitely like Suzuki cafe!
The service is so-so, but I love the creativity and menu choices! The drinks are also great especially if you love matcha and kuromitsu (black sugar) flavored drinks.
I tried the DIY salad this time and it was refreshing! My choice of toppings were mentaiko, tofu and kinoko with Yuzu jelly sauce. Yummy!!! Topped it off with a honey matcha latte where we could customize some latte art as well. Chose a cute little rabbit since it was my baby's 17th month birthday.
My hubby had a vegetable pasta and purple sweet potato croquettes, topped off with a sinful mango blend. All in all a light and refreshing early vegetarian dinner~

0 件のコメント: