1. Kids can help to put the cupcake cases without burning their fingers
2. Can only make 7 cupcakes at a time, so to finish a whole packet of cake mix, this is easily a 1 hour activity. You can make around 55-60 cupcakes with 1 pack of Betty Crocker's cakemix.
3. Cakes are made of premix + milk + eggs + unsalted butter. Today's cupcake is actually gluten free as well and kid tastes certified they are really good
4. Pound some M&Ms and swirl them into your batter for a lovely marble effect. Kids love M&Ms in their cupcakes too!
5. Cupcakes don't burn easily in the cupcake maker either so it is quite safe and of course much easier to clean. Just wait for the machine to cool down and wipe it clean with wet wipe.