2007年8月28日火曜日

Realigning my Lifestyle

Today I went back to hot Yoga class, after a long extended vacation away from exercise.I just couldn't tolerate my procrastination any longer.Giving excuses that I'm busy with work, then allow indulgence in all the healthy snacks as I stayed butt glued to my sofa and eyes glued on cable tv.
From today I'm officially back on my regime of yoga and weight loss; except this time I have more on my agenda. I'm going to challenge my limits with a 10km marathon in 2 months time. What will I do to train? I've agreed to go jogging at east coast park with my colleague every sat morning, followed by a swim every weekend, at least once a week of yoga, and twice a week at the amore gym. I'm also aiming to attend kickboxing classes and cardio latino and step if time allows.
Realignment of my lifestyle to put my body, mind and soul in its right place. Of course, exercise doesn't mean I'll neglect beauty. A healthier diet, more fruits, supplements, eating well and drinking at least 2litres of water a day; facial scrubs, liquid and gel facial masks, full hand body feet moisturizing routine is also essential to keep that glow from inside.
Spiritually, I'm finally going to start reading again, reading Reader's Digest,my production management doctrine, my manga, my novels and my Bible. Input for the brain.
My social self will also start proactively going out with my dear friends and family to make sure I'm there for them in case they need me.
And finally after that phase of realignment and my mind body heart and soul is ready for more, I'll go take up golf and start practicing my cello again.
Yes, once you start the ball rolling, the momentum will ensure you go on and on.
Look back here as I restart my life again this summer.

0 件のコメント: