2007年9月11日火曜日

My First Golf Session @ Keppel Club Range

They say you must always keep a record of your first times~ Yesterday evening was my first shot at golf. Went down to the Keppel Club range with my bosses & colleagues and took my first swing at the game. My big boss was a patient and great teacher as he taught me the basic way to play. I had a couple of good hits but realized it is really not as easy as it looks... to get the right momentum, it takes more than a few shots and for me, a few shots too many tires my weak arms out & takes the control out of them. Control it seems is key in the game & with control, the ability to let loose and swing through without reservations, eyes & club aimed at the ball... put simply: Full body coordination.
One day after the session.... My arms are totally spent. I have a blister on my right hand but I think that doesn't affect how much I like the game. I can't wait to go on the green actually. I'm so looking forward to training at the range again this Thursday. Most importantly, it was fun to go with my bosses & colleagues. Beer & snacks after golf was also hilarious. Yes.. it was enjoyable & stress relieving. I'm going to work hard at training my swing as well as putting more strength into my arms by working on my arm muscles.
Someday I would love to play golf in Hokkaido, and really experience golfing amongst Mother Nature, with foxes peeping at you and deer in near proximity.
Golf on the green seems so enticing... \(^0^)/ I think I'm infatuated.... Heehee... It's a great feeling.

0 件のコメント: