2012年2月13日月曜日

Celebrating All I LVE in Life

Here's my most honest list of 10 of what/who I'll be celebrating this week:
1. ご主人様 - the love of my life
2. KYO ちゃん - the love we created
3. All the other people I love & care for (you know who you are!)
4. Ice-cream (only non-dairy ones though, coz Kyo's allergic to cows milk)
5. Music (bring on the JKCApop & revive the SONOS?!)
6. PINK (wear/use pink, this week's a free pass for かわいい!)
7. Do-Ra-Ma (got my stash of DVDs from Poh Kim - already started on URAKARA this weekend past, and will try to clear my 大河ドラマ-江- before end of this week
8. Movies (via Jamade cinemas at home w popcorn & other snacks in hand) - watched Chalet Girl and Tower Heist over the weekend and both were good entertainment. Yes, I am a fan of Ed Westwick, Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy 
9. More episodes of Gossip Girl, The Mentalist, Person of Interest, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Bones, NCIS please! (yes I am a US sitcom & drama junkie)
10. Game of Thrones - Clash of Kings ( the first fantasy novel I have fallen in love with after being astonished & impressed by the TV rendition of book 1) if you haven't watched it yet, you must; if you want an exhilarating read, this I highly recommend.

0 件のコメント: