2012年2月11日土曜日

Reviving This Blog

With my recent shift from career woman to stay at home mum, I wanted to start pursuing all the interests I had put aside due to my commitments to work. This blog is one of those things I had started 4 years ago which went dormant with the demise of my blackberry and the shift of the IT age to the evolution of IPhone & IPads. 11Feb 2012, I changed the name of this blog from Aderbberry to Ader IBlog. Unlike my initial mission statement back in 2007, this blog will have pictures, as I do believe a picture speaks louder than words (and it is much easier uploading pictures via my eblogger app for iPhone compared to my bberry days 4years ago) ♪( ´▽`)
This blog will also be the best medium for me to share with everyone - family & friends) what's happening with me and my baby, and replace the gmail newsletters (which me and James take ages to get started on) whilst complementing my daily Facebook & Whatsapp updates. Yes, just 4 years and I'm happily married and a mum now. d(^_^o)

0 件のコメント: