2012年2月29日水曜日

Samantha Thavasa Hong Kong

Samantha Thavasa opened it's first store in Hong Kong Causeway Bay Times Square in Jan 2012.
I was suckered into buying the HKD138 catalogue + free mini tote when I walked past 7-Eleven in the TST MTR which had it on display. The mini tote is simply KAWAII!!!! So I had to get it for my baby Kyo. I can't wait for her to get old enough to start lugging her own totes around.
We also went to Times Square to check out the actual outlet and it looked really nice with rotating stand for it's bags on main display on both sides in the front. Very pretty stall, but only had 3 lines of the Thavasa brand.
Nothing really caught my eye this time except for their petit choice choo choo train card holder. Baby Kyo couldn't get her eyes off it so we had to get it! Haha 

0 件のコメント: