Thanks to one of those great black credit card privileges we have in Singapore, we were once again able to use the CIP Terminal JetQuay (www.JetQuay.com.sg) & it's services for our flight to hong kong.
Things I like about JetQuay:
1. We get away with our gazillion luggages and they get tagged as priority baggage appearing before business class travelers' even though we are in economy class.
2. There are nap rooms that Kyo can bounce around on before we take the flight
3. We get sent directly to the gate for boarding via buggy - don't you just love the cool breeze on your cheeks as you zoom past all these other travelers in Changi Airport who are probably thinking "wow, I want one of those!"
4. Kyo loves the JetQuay mineral water bottles - haha
5. Kyo's Daddy loves the free maxicab transfer from home to CIP Terminal that is part of his black card privileges.
6. No queues at Immigration and all JetQuay & Immigration staff are friendly
Areas I hope JetQuay would improve on:
1. The breakfast selection has much to be improved. Apart from hot selection of sausages & scrambled eggs which were their saving grace, the brownies and weird selection of pastries are just not breakfast friendly (nor tasty according to my hubby). They should emulate the SATS lounge menu and have more generally well-liked food I.e. Porridge / sushi /soba / bacon/ bread rolls. Would also be thoughtful if the drink selection was increased to include Perrier and more juices and have soy milk as an option for non-dairy consuming travelers.