2012年3月10日土曜日

Scramble with Friends

This game on iPhone is soooo addictive!!!
My sister introduced me to the game and when I first started, I only had 4 other friends on Facebook who were playing the game. Within 4 weeks, more than 20 friends on FB play it and I noticed the game had become one of the most popular free apps on the app store.
What do I love about the game?
1. You get to challenge your friends but at your own time, own pace...
2. It's exciting to challenge your own vocabulary
3. Beat the timer and try to strategize most points within limited time!
I'm enclosing a picture of a rare occurrence whereby I tied with a friend (even though our individual round scores were different)
This is such a good game for me to pass time when nursing my baby... Hehe~
The other game I play on a daily basis besides Bejeweled BlitZ

0 件のコメント: