2012年4月24日火曜日

Smile Yogurt & Dessert Bar- Best frozen yogurt in Hong Kong at K11 mall

My vote for best frozen yogurt in 2012 goes to the yogurt creations from Smile Yogurt & Dessert Bar at K11 mall, Tsim Sha Tsui. http://www.smile-yogurt.com/
The shop is located on ground level right in the middle of the mall and does not look like a yogurt place until further scrutiny.
I tried the Very Healthy Mix and it tasted as good as it looks! Visit their website to take a look at their other flavors! This yogurt definitely brought a smile to my face. Highly recommended if you need a delicious afternoon distraction. There are also some seats and high chairs for up to 6 people if you like to chit chat whilst sharing some yogurt.  I'm looking forward to trying all the other flavors when I'm in Hong Kong again this summer~

0 件のコメント: