2012年5月28日月曜日

Happy 11 months to my Dearest Baby Kyo!

Dearest Baby Kyo,
11 months ago on the 28th June 2011, Mummy held you in my arms and tears came to my eyes as you looked straight at me as if telling me "お疲れ様!" It's been a whirlwind journey for the both of us since then, as we learnt slowly to communicate and live with each other, and make the most of this overwhelming love relationship. You've loved me unconditionally with all your heart. Mummy feels it everytime you look me in the eye and smile and move to cuddle in my arms. As much as you are hooked on Mummy, Mummy is addicted to you.
Mummy can't describe that feeling of warmth and happiness I feel every minute of every day, when I wake up beside you and the first thing you look for when you wake is me. Mummy melts when you try to kiss me, but still not knowing how to blow kisses, you fumble and try to put a big wet sloppy kiss on my face.
Mummy's greatest joy is to be able to devote my all to you. 24 hours a day goes by in a jiffy as we cajole and play together, as Mummy makes your meals, feeds you and takes you out. Mummy loves our daily excursions and how proud you make Mummy feel as you open your heart to try and make sense of this world. Curiosity, exploration and amazement... Your facial expressions, actions and babbling keep me constantly entertained!
Mummy is thankful for the bond we have and for the love we share. Most importantly, Mummy is grateful that you are healthy and happy. There is nothing in the world Mummy would trade for you, and I promise I will also treasure, love and protect you, for as long as we both shall live.
Happy 11 Months my darling!!!

2 件のコメント:

HF さんのコメント...

So sweet!!!! I know how you actually feel. You just converted the same feeling I have into words! Love reading your blog. :p

Ader_unkochan さんのコメント...

Thanks HF! We are such lucky mummies to have such sweet babies! Thanks for always supporting my blog! :D