Went down today with my mum and baby to the Motherhood Exhibition 2012 at Expo Hall 6B and discovered these great deals:
1. Johnson & Johnson baby wipes: 2 for $8.90 or 1 carton of 12 pkts for $49! I bought a carton as my baby loves the pink wet wipes! We also got a free photo poloroid and a chance to win a J&J hamper. Purchases of $30 and above can be paid using NETS. Unfortunately no credit card payment.
2. Pampers - check the pic attached for price list. Unfortunately I could not carry and the hour I was there several were sold old and I didn't want to wait. But if you like to stock, definitely a good deal!
3. Wakodo - this booth near the baby diaper change area was giving out snack samples (which are individually packaged instead of shared or broken like the Heinz booth's). My baby had the anchovies & vege senbei and loved it so I bought a box. Also bought her another snack and a baby shampoo. Couldn't buy much coz purchases were strictly cash only. Plus I only had less than $100 cash with me, so I guess I saved burning a hole in my pocket.
4. Philips Avent Magic Cream - only $12!!! Again I bought 5 so that I can get the free gifts which was better than the last baby fair. This time we got a free iPad and iPhone case with $50 and above purchase.
5. Nepia baby nappies - decided to try this new brand and they were selling my baby's size in pkt of 54 for only $19. That's $0.35 a diaper (cheaper than GOON but still $0.10 more expensive than Pampers), so I bought 1 packet to try. Came with 2 free diapers and I asked for one free pull up diaper to see if it's better than Pampers. This Japanese diaper brand was also distributing cute fridge magnets with their phone & website that allows for diaper stash delivery to your doorstep. Perfect for mums like me who do not have hubbies or helpers to lug diaper stashes from baby fairs
6. Janelle-Jensen: my good friend's online store www.janelle-jensen.com is doing a stint at the fair! She holds many unique brands from USA and Australia and it's just great to be able to actually walk in and browse! There are also lots of discounts and specials during the GSS season now! My favourites are the Jelly The Pug, Mudpie and Rock Your Baby collections. Do drop by and see if you can get something special for your little fashionista!
I'm proud of my stash and love the Polaroid taken at J&J! Have used it to decorate my fridge
For more details visit http://www.motherhood.com.sg/events/