2012年5月13日日曜日

Happy Mothers' Day

This year's Mothers' Day is especially meaningful for me as it is the first year I join the Mama's league, and be able to celebrate Mothers' Day with my beloved mum and my cute little daughter.
Ever since my grandmother passed away, my mother never liked to make Mothers' Day a big celebration as she would always tell me: "what's there to celebrate? My mum is not here anymore. "
This year my mother was really happy celebrating with her new favorite granddaughter. She can't get enough of her and yes, my manipulative little girl has grandma wound around her little finger.
It was a day of smiles, chuckles and laughs. I even had a chance to catch up with my girl friends.
Watching my mum and daughter playing happily together, I felt butterflies in my stomach. So this is how it feels like. I know now how a mum feels and I'm loving it!
Thank u mum for bringing me into this world so that I can now have the opportunity to bring up my daughter. Same thanks to my grandmothers for having my parents and last but not least, thank you to my husband for helping me create my daughter and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime to be a mother. 
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!! 

0 件のコメント: