2012年5月14日月曜日

My Mother's Day gift - OSIM UCozy

For a mum who needs to wake up every 2-4hours to breastfeed her baby and often ends up falling asleep in the worst posture positions resulting in neck, shoulder & lower back aches, the best Mother's Day present is the OSIM UCozy... It's cheaper than getting a massage chair and can be used against a bed head on neck, shoulder and lower back for instant comfort.
It also has a mode which adds warmth to the massage. Very good for me as it helps relax those tense & tight lower back and shoulder muscles!!
This is a quick fix for those aching shoulders & back when I accidentally fall asleep nursing my baby or from bad sleeping postures from a result of co-sleeping and being pushed to edge of bed by baby who loves starfish sleeping posture.
It's also $50 cheaper than it's usual retail price as a Mother's Day special.
Thank you to my hubby for such a thoughtful gift! I'm sure I'll be able relax and sleep better tonight!

0 件のコメント: