2012年5月2日水曜日

My Lucky Day at Daiso - Baby Hangers

Sometimes the littlest things can make you feel so lucky. That's how happy I felt when I discovered the last set of my favorite baby hangers at Daiso Vivocity. I've been looking for them for past 6 months at all Daiso outlets across Singapore with no luck until today.

どうしてこだわるの?
1. These are the slimmest baby hangers I've come across since I was pregnant, they are light weight and therefore useful to take along when traveling.
2. At $2 for 6 hangers, they are a steal!!!
3. They come in a set of cute yellow, pink and blue and makes any child's wardrobe beautiful!
4. The design is great and with no sharp corners and they are such good quality the clothes remain nice even when I'm in a rush to hang them!

Mums and Dads, next time you are at Daiso, look out for them! They are hot stuff (always sold out) so if you get lucky like me, they are a must buy!!!

0 件のコメント: