2012年5月12日土曜日

Stride Rite - Proper Shoes for Baby Feet

If your baby has started standing up on her own and is almost ready to take her first step, you might want to start considering what shoes to get her. My crawling toddler has slightly wider feet and seem to hate wearing shoes, so to initiate her into the phase of walking, I recently got her a pair of Stride Rites.
She loves them and she stands really steadily in them! One of my good friend's baby also got SRs after a few months of starting walking and the shoes really made a difference in helping her walking!
Apart from SRs, I also looked at Clarks, Pedipeds and See Kai Run. But it's always a nicer feeling to actually have an expert from the stall measure your kid's foot, recommend shoes and for baby to try them on and look in the mirror for the whole shoe shopping experience. Stride Rite also has a great membership program that allows you to accumulate points. I love that they give you a barcode sticker for your membership that you can pretty much stick anywhere so you don't have to bring your card with you. Likely we will be back in 3 months to measure baby's foot if she outgrows this pair by then. In the meantime, I can't wait for my baby to take her first stride rite!

0 件のコメント: