What videos on youtube make my 10month old baby sit still and watch in excitement?
This is the playlist I allow her to indulge in just before bedtime when she has been a good girl all day.
In order of her favorite:
1) Melody Street - If you are happy and you know it (my baby loves the animation, the use of lively instruments and the musicality and pace of the video. The violin and French horn are her favourite)
2) Melody Street - When I Grow Up (a catchy song with many simulated scenarios of possible occupations in the future)
3) Super Simple Learning - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (probably the best animated version of this familiar lullaby, with a really cute star and owl who dance in the clouds together)
4) Super Simple Learning - Snowflake, Snowflake Little Snowflake (this animated song has the cutest snowman ever and it is sung by a child. Very whimsical and dreamlike. Love it!)
5) Sesame Street - Elmo Song (love the interactions amongst Elmo, Big Bird and Snuffy in this video. They all share and sing 3 different versions of Elmo's original song. Elmo is super cute playing his baby piano!)
6) Super Simple Learning - Row Row Row Your Boat (this song has 4 sets of chorus that overlap together with a very soothing animation - musical and beautiful!)
7) Super Simple Learning - BINGO (I use this song to teach my baby to clap, pat her thighs, pat her tummy, pat her head and jump. A fun repetitive song to sing along with baby)
8) Super Simple Learning - Hickory Dickory Dock (this song is funny and introduces the concept of time as well as different animals)
Above are 8 clips I'll definitely recommend for babies and toddlers!