2012年5月19日土曜日

Twelve Cupcakes - Handmade with LVE

PART ONE
Walked past the Twelve Cupcakes shop at Millenia Walk many times and finally purchased some cupcakes today!!! Don't they all look picture perfect??!! They are $3 a piece for the everyday ones and $0.50 more for the daily specials. We managed to get 2 specials today- Lemon & Nutella 

In order of tastiness, thumbs up for:
1. Red Velvet (the one with the red heart) - the vanilla cheese topping goes really well with the classic red velvet cupcake
2. Strawberry Chocolate - the not so sweet strawberry puree infused buttercream goes really well with the chocolate cupcake. It looks as good as it tastes too!
3. Nutella - I forgot the name of this cupcake but once I tasted it, I remembered! Who doesn't love Nutella on chocolate cupcake?!
4. Cookies & Cream - not as sweet as it looks so makes you feel less sinful digging your teeth into this cookies and cream cupcake.
5. Lemon - If you like lemon cake, you'll love this one although it was a little too sweet for me.
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate - a little bit too rich for me and tasted really sinful!

Only managed to taste 6 flavors today.

PART TWO
Promised I'll blog again when I get a chance to try more flavors... Managed to try another 6 at the United Square outlet last week. The specials - Peppermint Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Rose were delicious! Everyday favorites Mocha and Coffee were so good my hubby ate them all... Luckily I managed to snitch a bite before he finished them.
Just learnt that Twelve Cupcakes is a local Singaporean brand! All the more reason for us to support them. Yay!!! Another excuse for me to eat more cupcakes this week 

0 件のコメント: