2012年5月20日日曜日

Brush Baby Toothbrush & Weleda Children's Tooth Gel

I first started my baby on her first toothbrush back when she was 6 months old after reading several horror stories on the internet about babies getting tooth decay even before their baby teeth had finished sprouting. Her first toothbrush was a pigeon brand one and she really enjoyed the exercise of putting a brush in her mouth. My baby has almost 6 teeth now, so we shifted from the pigeon brushes to the brush baby (a gift from her grandaunt; visit www.brushbaby.co.uk for more details) which can really clean her teeth. Since my baby loves strawberries and bananas and other sweet fruits, it just made sense to start making teeth brushing a daily routine. I also looked around for a good toothpaste or tooth gel to soothe those teething baby gums. I stumbled upon the Weleda children's tooth gel at SuperNature Paragon and decided to give it a try. My baby loves it!! She looks forward to tooth brushing time now every night before bedtime.

0 件のコメント: