2012年6月20日水曜日

SteakOut @Victoria Street

Had a chance to try the sirloin steak for lunch today at SteakOut. This restaurant follows the Aston's Specialities concept, serves western food, with no service charge or GST, and you can get your steak with 2 side dishes for $13.90. I chose macaroni & cheese and apple, walnut and raisin salad. I also topped up $2.90 for a mushroom soup & drink - calamansi. Whilst the portion of steak was substantial and not too fatty, it was more charred than I would have liked it. The portion of sides were also not very generous and I had no walnuts inside my salad. The Calamansi was refreshing though and the soup was also nice (although I did find a big piece of brown leaf in my soup). StealOut is located on Victoria Street just next to the Hotel Grand Pacific (previously known as Allson Hotel) opposite Bras Basah Complex. Take Exit A from Bras Basah MRT on the Circle Line.

0 件のコメント: