2012年6月20日水曜日

Singapore Streets Exhibition @ National Library

Stumbled upon this exhibition when I visited the National Library with baby this afternoon. Just wanted to share some of the pictures of old streets of Singapore from the National musuem archive that captivated me. There's something about history and old pictures that tug at my heartstrings... Especially in this age and time where everything is so high-tech and virtual... Revisiting the library also evoked happy memories of my short stint as the young girl who teleported from space to space within the library premises as part of the National Library opening ceremony video. I'm really happy I had a chance to be part of that project and hope that someday I can show it to my daughter and share those memories with her. :)
Find out more about this exhibition at http://golibrary.nlb.gov.sg/Exhibitions/40437/__Stories_Behind_Singapore_Streets__Exhibition.aspx

0 件のコメント: