2012年12月1日土曜日

Grand Hyatt Hong Kong - Lunch Buffet

This was where I celebrated my birthday this year and every time we visit, the menu never fails to surprise and delight us.
Being restricted to a vegetarian diet, it was sad that I had to miss out on my favorite foie gras, mussels, crabs and roast beef, but the buffet still had lots in store for us i.e. Truffle pasta, potato cream soup with truffle, roast potatoes, sautéed broccoli, delicious fresh strawberries, melon, kiwis, apples, mandarins and oranges, variety of salads... They even help to make you a vegetarian version of the open faced sandwiches if you request it! The bread sticks and cheese also makes for a good snack in between mains, and goes well with the live beautiful piano serenade throughout lunchtime.
The dessert line up is also amazing. I'm always torn and spoilt for choice at their ice cream section, and today I only had time for a baked Alaska, ice tiramisu, and 4 flavors of ice-cream: Cognac egg noc with raspberry, Hazelnut, Rum & raisin, and blood orange.

0 件のコメント: