2013年1月1日火曜日

Chat Thai Westfield Sydney

A New Year's Eve present from our baby girl - an undisturbed meal at Chat Thai Westfield downtown Sydney CBD.
Service was great and we were lucky to get a table just before the lunch crowd.
My recommendations:
1) ice-blended fruit juice is yummy! My hubby got the ice-blended watermelon. I ordered a coconut juice drink and it was not spectacular. Only had 2 slices of coconut in it as well so not value for money.
2) the spicy vermicelli salad with mussels and squid (and prawns for those who are not allergic) was a generous portion that can be tailored to the level of spiciness of your choice. It quenched my craving for mussels and had more than 6 mussels and 6 pieces of squid in total and alot of yummy veges and vermicelli.
3) chicken pad thai received a thumbs up from hubby and was stir fried perfection even though it was non spicy and had no shrimp in it.
4) chicken satay was 2 thumbs up. Expensive compared to the S$0.70 per stick satay back in Singapore but very succulent and yummy with authentic satay peanut sauce.
5) Mussel omelette was a rare menu item I thought I'll try. It took 20mins of preparation and came out piping hot, but tasted more like a non spicy version of Korean pancake than an omelette. Very big and generous portion and I ended up taking away as I couldn't finish it after a whole bowl of salad.

0 件のコメント: