2014年2月8日土曜日

My Experience with Embellir Bag Shop - My New Allure Bag

Guess what came via EMS today? My new Allure Bag ordered from Embellir Bag Shop via Rakuten.com.sg. It took less than 2 days to reach me in Singapore (since it was ordered and dispatched on 6February) and was just in time for my Valentine's Day weekend in Singapore. It took me a while to decide which color I prefer since the bag came in a total of 20 colors.  I finally chose Cherry Black as I wanted it to be festive and also to match my City Jogger mini stroller.

Met up with my good girlfriend Ling chan ( an expatriate who has been working and living in Tokyo, Japan, for many years now) for nice leisurely cup of afternoon tea, and couldn't resist seeking her opinion about my new Allure Bag. She loved my choice of color and gave me her 2 cents worth regarding my new arm candy. 

♡ the shoulder rest on long bag strap which makes it so comfortable as a crossbody or over the shoulder sling bag

♡enjoyed the multi strap concept that made it wearable in many different ways (see pics of Ling demonstrating the different ways she would carry the Allure Bag)

♡ the color and the material of the leather bag

♡the nice touch of attached mirror but would prefer if it was a nice heart shaped mirror instead of a boring rectangle - haha

She also shared her concerns about the bag being made from a slightly heavier type of leather plus embellishments that could add to the weight of the bag. Might make it slightly hard on the shoulders if meant to last a long day of shopping especially if you are the type who likes to pack everything into your bag.

Personally as a City Shopper Mama, my arm candy is conveniently hung on my City Jogger stroller so I loved that it was a good size that could hold all my essentials plus extra baby items and was 

☆had long tassels attached to zips which made it easy for me to open the bag and get stuff whilst fumbling with a 5 month old baby in an ergo baby wrap and still get the toys for my 30 month old toddler. The zips are also good quality and opened and closed efficiently to make my tasks a breeze i.e. grabbing wallet, breast feeding blanket, EZ Link card etc.

☆bag handles and bag straps were all a good slim size and could fit snugly onto my stroller clips or hung around the diameter of my stroller handle.

☆lots of pockets, front, back, inside compartments so that there is a place for lip balm, makeup, pen, mobile phone etc 

☆can be slung across my body even when I am carrying a baby in a baby wrap

☆good value for money since retail price was only $70 and quality, color, smell, touch and feel of leather was great

☆looks deceivingly empty even though I did pack "everything" into it (yes, I am that type of person that needs all my vouchers and loyalty cards where ever I go so that I can get the best deal everytime)

All in all a great purchase if you ask me, and the bag looked great on Ling, who was so sporting and willing to help me pose for pictures to show the stylish ways of carrying it. We actually took a walk around the mall to try and find a good place for pictures and chanced upon a board with an orange sofa. 

If you like the bag, and want to get it for yourself or as a present for a girlfriend, you'll be happy to know that there is a special offer of additional 10% discount now on till 10 March 2014 if you go to this page: 

http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/e-aquanote/product/7301P-M-AK/

Rakuten is also one of the major online giants in Japan (comparable to Amazon) so there is added security for orders via Rakuten.com.sg in case of returns and refunds should there be any problem with your order. 

0 件のコメント: