2012年6月7日木曜日

Wild Honey @ Scotts Square

Had dinner at Wild Honey @Scotts Square on Sunday. Unlike the rest of Scotts Square, it was packed. As we didn't make any prior reservation, we were given a place to sit at the "sharing table". This wasn't too inconvenient as the "sharing table" was quite big and there was only another family of three next to us.
It's actually my second visit to Wild Honey but this first experience at Scotts Square was much more pleasant than my first visit at the Wild Honey outlet at Mandarin Gallery.
Also this time I actually ordered food and it was more convenient as someone actually took your order vs having to order and pay at the counter before sitting down.
I ordered the English breakfast and my hubby got the Aussie breakfast. Everything was delicious and my cravings for bacon and sausage were amply satisfied. We both ordered the Wild Iced Tea which was unsweetened and very much like a Rooibos tea, but it was not spectacular. Service was good and the place was relatively baby friendly. Yes, I will go again as I also discovered a very clean and nice baby nursing room on the same floor. Do note that the breakfast is not cheap though. My english breakfast was $22 and a bigger portion of steak for the Aussie could cost up to $28 a plate! I guess that's the cost of all day breakfast!

0 件のコメント: