2014年8月9日土曜日

Happy Chinese Birthday Mirai!

Dear Mirai,
农历生日快乐! Thank you for being that smiley face I wake up to every morning, that active little bubba that keeps me on my toes, that little sister that loves Kyo to bits and puts up with her unsharing ways with laughter and joy.
How many times you have made motherhood so much easier the second time counting by sleeping through the night for 5 hours straight the day we came back from the hospital; quickly recovering from that fall off the bed, the tumble down the stairs, the clipping of your fingers by a drawer; staying cheerful and bubbly throughout your bout of high fever when you had roseola. 

Mirai, Mummy loves you so much I don't want you to grow up too fast. You will always be my cute little bubba, the Apple of my eye. Please stay healthy, active, cheerful and overflowing with love ♡ my baby forever☆

XOXO

Mirai's Mummy 

0 件のコメント: